I've been told it's about time...

After teasing people with all sorts of yummy photos on Facebook, and being asked to start a blog, I thought this would be as good a time as any, especially after being told by my naturopath that I need to eliminate gluten and dairy from my diet. For those of you who are on the same dietary boat as myself, I hope this offers you some inspiration... and those of you who can eat what you want, perhaps you will ALSO be inspired! Stay tuned for delicious recipes and mouth watering photos!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cupcakes for SALE!

Eeek! I am about to head out to the store for ingredients for another batch of the flourless cupcakes (Not mini ones)... That will be available for purchase TOMORROW ONLY at Ma Leos Cafe in Sidney!!!
This will basically be a trial to see how the customers like them..... So if you are in the area please come and get one (or two).   Will also be trying a meringue buttercream icing !

VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES WILL BE AVAILABLE!

Stay tuned for pictures and recipes!!

~A.

Pre-Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment